A marina is a special type of business with its own product and market, technology and methods. Marinas is a major attraction center that attracts many afield spending power and tends to spend it on sight.
This is because a service chain that starts from the moment when a technician connects with the marina is safely placed in a safe place within the marina and protection from natural hazards during the maritime services, maritime services and other services (electricity, water, communication, etc.) Can also be expressed as services within tourism.
Marina restaurants, bars, shopping malls and other units attract many of the local customers and many marinas can become the social centers of their surroundings.
It is possible to provide all the needs of the customers according to the duration of the marinas’ facilities and services and to extend the marina to a small self-sufficient community with shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities. However, at this stage, it will be more appropriate to consider the marina concept to include only basic customer needs, which are often met by most marinas. Most of the marinas are basically customer satisfaction, asylum, marriage, maintenance and repair needs are satisfied.
Considering the different characteristics of the marina businesses, we can define marina management as follows. “In reaching the stated objectives of the enterprises; Organizing, coordinating and supervising activities in order to maximize profitability, to increase the motivation by integrating the aims of the business with the aims of the business, and to create a positive image in the social environment to operate. ”
In marinas, the need for a good marina software and marina program to manage this process is naturally inevitable.
The BSOFTmarin Marina Management System is built in an integrated and modular structure that enables management of marine related business processes with information technology support. All objects involved in the processes of a marina are bounded places, boats, people and institutions, etc .; Goods and services rented; Goods and services sold; The price lists of these services can be defined in a detailed and flexible configuration.
It is packaged software that enables all the daily transactions made to the marinas such as follow-up of the services given to the yacht owners to the yacht harbors, boat settlements, contract information, etc. to be made over the system and to follow the current account and invoicing processes of the customers for the services made.
In other words, all services that start after the reservation and arrive at the marina are carried out in the form of successive processes and monitored. Starting with advance purchase, preparation and follow-up of invoices, collection documents and all accounting-finance transactions are carried out in the same way and monitored.
BSOFTmarin is a 100% Web-based software. Subsystems are; Front Office and Reservation, Contract, Services, Marine – Land Layout Planning, Maintenance and Repair, Security, Mobile Operations, Boat Tracking and Fire Warning System, Back Office Integration.
BSOFTmarin General Features:
- To bring customer satisfaction to the highest level,
- To increase the quality of service in marinas,
- To ensure that all transactions within the marina are monitored in computer environment,
- Easy-to-use display designs make marine management easier,
- On the marina plan visual, to show the places of the boats, their conditions, to change the location and the positions of the boats in the desired situation,
- To provide an entirely parametric, integrated and modular structure,
- Country Definitions
- Province – District – District – Village Definitions
- Flag Definitions
- Port Definitions
- Boat Model Definitions
- Boat Type Definitions
- Pontoons Definitions
- Vault Definitions
- Credit Card Definitions
- Bank – Branch Definitions
- Service Definitions
- Contract Type Definitions
- Definitions of titles
- Insurance Companies
- To be able to provide dynamic querying and reporting of every transaction made in the marina at any time,
- To be able to receive statistical reports (how many boats have been towed, how many boats have been laid between the given dates, the most received services, total incomes)
- Due to its web-based architecture, it is possible to control the marine situation from everywhere,
- To provide multi currency system, multi unit and language support,
- To provide parametric data entries (services, products, packages, fees, currency and unit conversions, calculation formulas, etc.)
Users, groups, authorities; To be able to define activity logs,
- To be able to integrate with different Back Office Programs
You can integrate all the on-premises actions of your commercial application, which you are working with BSOFTmarin marina program, Back Office Integration and your official Accounting records.
- It has integration with different commercial programs used in accounting department. (BSOFTerp, LOGO, NETSIS..v.s).
- Each current card with booking and contract registration is created automatically by the commercial program (if not already).
- Integration of bills closed in the marina office with accounting is provided between the instant or the desired date.
- Invoices on the marina side are automatically credited to current accounts on the commercial application side.
- According to the currency of the expenditure made, expenditures related to the extras of current cards are transferred on the basis of foreign currency and local currency.
- Payments based on different currencies, if any, are associated with payment and integration.
- The provision of each service within the port is associated with the accounting account and an integration accounting file is created.
- Depending on the customer’s working with the marina, the bills are arranged as open or closed. If an open invoice has been issued, the customer can then make the payment on the system. If the closed invoice has been issued, payment will be made during the closed invoice.
- The integration performed according to the user’s authority can be canceled as long as it is not recognized. Then the records of the desired field or related record can be integrated again.
- The date, time, and user information that each process is integrated into the system is logged on the system.
- To be able to register the pre-information about the boat and the owner of the boat in order to make the reservation entry process (Boat Information, Boat Name, Boat Type, Flag, Eni, Length, Depth, Entry-Exit Date, Marine arrival reason, Invoice Information, Invoice Name, Invoice Address, Tax Number, Tax Office, TC Identification Number), current code, identity information, boat owner, authorized person, contact person /
- You can set your own private exchange rate,
- Documents about reservation, can store additional information on the system. Later, to be able to review this information,
- According to the information given at the time of booking, it is possible to associate the boat with the Ponton and the Vault, which are available between the dates requested,
- To be able to follow the insurance information of Teknen on the reservation card,
- To store and display the insurance documents of the teknen on the following system,
- It is possible to see on the system whether or not the booking is recorded in the list of listed companies.
Contract at BSOFTmarin
- Ability to work with the contract type as desired. (Lift Contract, Lift Contract), Lease Contract, Warehouse Contract, Park (Land Landing Contract).
- Contract types can define Price Lists in different currencies on the basis of high or low seasons.
- To be able to determine the unit price according to the number of m2, tonnage and calender days in the price lists and seasons.
- Communicate with the customers on the basis of the specified price lists and prepare contract proposals according to the boat information given at the requested dates.
- To be able to store and print prepared bids in different formats and to send them to the customer via e-mail.
- To be able to define the boat, customer information, current account for use in the contract.
- To be able to print the cover and contract form in the desired format related to the contract.
- To store the generated contract in different formats, .pdf, .xls, .doc ..v.s depending on the contract record on the system.
- To ensure that contract documents are entered into the system in order to pass the approval process, not to give the contractor’s approval by warning the user in case of missing documents.
- Contracting is to be able to define the status of the given sea or land on the system.
- To be able to calculate the Black Finger Tale on the contract according to the situation of the sea or land binding.
- To be able to calculate discount and discount rate / amount on contract basis on authorization basis.
- To be able to manually price on authority basis.
- Drawing – To create documents to be given to the drafting team about the throwing, and to be able to print.
- Drawing – To make the necessary documents for the customs of the throwing technician and to make the printing.
- To be able to determine special color palettes and periods for the planning of the land parking area.
- To be able to receive reservation and contract information according to the maximum, height and depth information of the pontoon and vault availability cases.
Services at BSOFTmarin
- The services can be defined parametically as paid and free of charge.
- The services provided in the marina (electricity, water, etc.) and services taken from outside the marina (Master Entrance, Technical service ..v.s) can be followed on the system.
- Contract types on the system are defined in the system as a service and the system automatically makes the customer extres owing the approval of the contracts.
- Expenditure items are defined as services and payment transactions are defined as services in the system. (Cash, Credit Card, Money Transfer, etc.)
- In service descriptions, it is possible to define in which billing group the relevant service is to be followed.
- VAT definitions of services, inclusion / exclusion information can be tracked on the system as a preliminary value.
- Paid services are calculated on the contract end dates and collected from the customers.
- It is ensured that people and institutions can enter the system with their own user and follow the debts and receivables until the end date of the contract.
- You can make debts and contract letters.
- Communication, cleaning, maintenance, technical service, telephone, diver, etc. Additional service entries and costs.
- Billing can be done in different languages and currencies.
- VAT definitions can be made at different rates.
- Financial transactions can be made for claims receivable, pay, customer or boat.
- Do not delete any extreme information on the system to be able to cancel only.
Daily Boat Operations at BSOFTmarin
With BSOFTmarin, you can make your Daily Boat Operations in your business easy and fast.
- To be able to create a customer proposal and send a customer by e-mail,
- To make reservations,
- To enter the contract,
- Being able to perform boat entry, exit, displacement, sefere exit operations,
- To be able to prepare proposals on request,
- To be able to control pontoons and vaults,
- To be able to enter service on customer extras in different currencies and exchange rates,
- Different on customer extrusion
- You can track the availability of your vault information.
- You can follow boat, customer booking, contract, voyage information related to the vaults.
- You can track blocked and reserve conditions of the vaults.
- You can see the bird’s eye visually full of your marina on the marina krokisi.
- You can make arrangements for boat layout on the sketch.
- You can make your land plan according to the actual width * height information of the boats.
- You can get your filled and remaining free space information on the land area in m2.
- You can color the boats according to the contract end dates of the boats in the land area and follow the boat landings according to the system history of the boats in the land area visual.
- On the landing area visual image, it is possible to drag and drop the boats and position them on the screen according to the real situation plan with 360 degree rotation feature.
- Carpark area planning is done according to land area and actual boat size.
- The position information on the flank is provided through the system.
- On the visual marine krokis, the vaults of the boats are connected, displaced, sent to the mosque and returned from time to time.
- The position information of the technician in the sea and the knowledge of which tone is connected are provided through the system.
- It is ensured that the mooring team can access the information of the new technology to the marine by using the Bluetooth device infrastructure.
- The mooring of the mooring crew is provided through the system of tonnage guidance available.
- It is ensured that the boat mooring position is transmitted to the mooring team.
- It is ensured that the technician sends information to the chief and return information from time to time.
- It is ensured that the technical information of the technician’s position information and the technic information of the technician to be pulled by the crew are transmitted to the boat operator.
- It is ensured that the position information of the boat to be taken to the sea is transmitted to the trailer operator.
- The trailer operator is provided with a step-by-step process of shooting to the sea or from the sea.
- The management team is able to create reports on mobile devices.
- The subcontractor can provide follow-up on the material basic information,
- You can define the definitions and amounts of the service,
- You can create Job orders for the boat,
- You can do detailed job follow-up,
- You can track the amount and amount of materials used,
- You can specify subcontractor rewards,
- You can follow visual information assisted service,
- You can follow the periodical maintenance of the boats through the system,
- You can open automatic work orders for periodic maintenance,
- You can get monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual boat / engine maintenance lists for periodic maintenance,
- You can follow the used spare parts, materials, personnel and time information,
- You can follow Security Alerts,
- You can use the alarm / alarm notification system.
If pedestal sub-structure is online, the desired information is reached by accessing the data on the pedestal and the integration with the customer extresion is ensured.
Pedestal sub-structure In case of a system operating in the form of offline card reading, integration with the pedestal card system is provided. The uploading process to the cards is done with BSOFTmarin marine software and integration with customer extras is provided.